SEBO K2 WITH COMBO NOZZLE (FREE DELIVERY)
Sebo K2 – The High-Powered Model From Sebo
The Sebo K2 is a straight suction vacuum cleaner marketed by Sebo America. This is another high-powered model backed by famed German technology. If you are looking for a reliable and a durable vacuum cleaner, built by professionals with a superb record of accomplishment in the vacuum cleaning business, Sebo K2 is the right choice for you. It has Sebo’s reputation of consistent and effective cleaning, coupled with an innovative, three-step filtration system.
When you choose to purchase any of the Sebo vacuum cleaners, you are selecting from a line of vacuum cleaners that are used in the White House and the Buckingham Palace. Testimonials do not come higher than this! Just for that fact alone, your Sebo K2 will be the envy of your neighbors.
The Sebo K2 belongs to the Sebo air belt K-Series, with state-of-the-art technology and design, which will provide you with years of satisfactory service. Its three-step, special S-Class filtration system is highly effective against all types of allergens, dust particles and other pollutants. The air belt is made up of a light foam material which surrounds the cleaner. It provides effective protection for your furniture, walls, and the vacuum cleaner itself.
Sebo K2 is a vacuum cleaner with an efficient filtration system, great maneuverability, and outstanding cleaning power.
The Features of Sebo K2 Vacuum Cleaner
The Sebo K2 is a light and compact vacuum cleaner with powerful performance and easy operability. This is true for all vacuum cleaners in the Sebo K-Series. Have a look at some of the features of Sebo K2 and other Sebo vacuum cleaners in the K-Series:
- It has a vacuum motor equipped with 1250 watts and thermal cutout protection.
- Its airflow is 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- It comes with a power cord length of 15 feet and reach-ability of 26 feet.
- Sebo K2 weighs 12 lbs. and has a 0.8-gallon capacity filter bag.
- Its high-quality, telescopic tube provides handle height adjustment.
- Sebo K2 has rubber-coated wheels with 360-degree rotation for easy maneuverability and ease of operation.
- It has full-size, on-board tools.
- Standard attachments of Sebo K2 include a dusting brush, a crevice tool, and an upholstery nozzle.
- A parquet brush can be obtained as an optional tool.
- Another optional tool that’s quite useful is the Turbo Head.
- Its standard accessory Combination Nozzle can be used on hard floors as well as carpets and floor rugs.
- The ergonomically designed handle of Sebo K2 reduces wrist and arm fatigue.
- The air belt covers are replaceable and can be personalized with a variety of available colors and patterns.
- Sebo K2 has quick release control for easy brush head change, along with large control switches for power, and power cord retraction.
- The canister of Sebo K2 is made from durable material built to last.
- Sebo K2 operates quietly, with a noise level of 63 decibels.
The Exceptional S-Class Filtration System
The Sebo K2 is an innovative vacuum cleaner and its S-Class filtration system is great for families with children and pets. It effectively removes allergens and pollutants from your home. It has the capability to filter out 99.9% of all particles down to 0.3 microns, leaving clean, breathable air in your home.
It is a great filtration system for modern homes, which are practically sealed for energy conservation. Sealing causes you to breathe stale air, which may contain bacteria and other allergens. This is a health hazard for people suffering from allergies and asthmatic conditions.
This is how the three-step S-Class filtration system of Sebo K2 works and helps to eliminate bacteria and allergens:
- It has a filter bag that traps maximum dust and other particles.
- A hospital grade micro-filter traps the remaining particles and allergens.
- It has a micro-exhaust filter that cleans the air exhausted by the vacuum cleaner’s motor.
The cleaned air from the vacuum cleaner’s motor is gently let off into the room by the air belt. Sebo K2 has an option of a charcoal filter with the filtration system to remove unwanted odors.
The S-Class filtration system efficiently removes a variety of allergens, dust, dirt, and offers you purer air.
The system comes with replaceable filter bags. Vacuuming fine dust may require an early bag change. An orange indicator light indicates either a full bag or a blockage. The used filter bags can be sealed to stop leakage of dust particles.